Welcome to the Atlantic Region of the Canadian Labour Congress. We are located in Moncton, New Brunswick and service the entire Atlantic region: Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We work closely with the local Labour Councils and Federations of Labour on many workplace issues including Collective Bargaining, Education, providing assistance during employment crisis, and many more functions.
Popular and New!
- Bill C-377 is an invasion of privacy
- The Canadian Labour Congress supports International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHO)
- Georgetti to Prime Minister: Don't interfere in Crown Corporation collective bargaining
- CLC statement on workers’ deaths in Bangladesh
- CLC deplores preventable factory deaths in Bangladesh