Human Rights and Equality
Canadian labour’s strong belief that all workers have the collective right to bargain wages and working conditions is matched by our support for human rights and equality rights at home and around the world.
The Canadian Labour Congress and its affiliated unions are active in the workplace, in our organizations and with partner groups in this country and globally to demand human rights and equality rights for all.
Popular and New!
- Busted! Top 10 Myths About Young People, Retirement, and the Canada Pension Plan Webinar
- Submission to the Minister of Labour and Minister of the Status of Women on the Five-Year Review of the Wage Earner Protection Program Act
- Supreme Court backs teachers and reaffirms pregnancy leave rights
- More Young Workers Give Up Hope
- Canada needs a Marshall Plan to deal with youth unemployment