Human Rights and Equality
Canadian labour’s strong belief that all workers have the collective right to bargain wages and working conditions is matched by our support for human rights and equality rights at home and around the world.
The Canadian Labour Congress and its affiliated unions are active in the workplace, in our organizations and with partner groups in this country and globally to demand human rights and equality rights for all.
Popular and New!
- April 8, Day of Pink against homophobia, transphobia, harrassment and bullying
- Temporary Foreign Workers: the revolving door
- Racism in Canada? Yes, it’s still rampant. And we need a government that will commit to working to end it.
- Women's Summer School 2015 - Ontario Region
- International Women’s Day: Women in Canada Need Child Care